Thursday, October 11, 2012

My life

I'm terribly sorry that I have so bad with posting on this blog. I have been experiencing lots and lots of new adventures-- so I decided I should update all the readers with my newest travels, life experiences and additions :)

I moved to LA about a month and a half ago and am really enjoying it so far :) I am living right by my school (University of Southern California... woo hoo!!) and went for the shabby chic vibe for my new room. Below are some photos I wanted to share:





I also had my 22nd birthday in August and was happy to celebrate with both old and new friends :)



And here are my lovely roomies and I at my first USC football game:


Go trojans! Fight on!

I promise to try and be a little better at updating!! Good night for now. XOXOX



0 comments:

Post a Comment