Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day:
my beautiful dog Snoop who continues to show me how easy it is to love someone so unconditionally. my brother Saba, who will always be the one person I feel most comfortable with. my boyfriend Michael, who makes me feel so confident in my own skin and who always talks me through all my emotional funks, puts up with my anthro talks and letting me know how he will always be my #1. my bestest friends mollie and abbey who can always, always put the biggest smile on my faces. my parents who continue to support me with all of my endeavors. my job at anthropologie, because everyone knows I would be spending all my free time there even if I wasn't getting paid for the job. my strong work ethic. this beautiful weather. all my art and craft projects that I am oh so proud to hang on my walls. mcdonald's big macs because they always put me in a better mood (don't judge me). great music. this blog and all its readers. and lastly, my health. 


I hope everyone has a happy, happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment