Monday, December 13, 2010

Wedding


I am happy to announce that I am officially done with finals! Starting today, I have about a month full of eating, relaxing and shopping. What more could a girl ask for?

Well, I checked my mailbox this morning and my roommate was invited to a wedding with a plus one. And guess who she asked to be her plus one? ME!

Her mom called and needs some clothing advice, so of course I went to david's bridal to find some affordable and chic dress options.

They have the best mother of the bride dresses selection. Here are a few of my favorites that I’m going to send to my roommate’s mom.





What do you guys think???

2 comments:

Carys said...

I love the 50s-inspired blue dress, it's so nice! Hope you have fun!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Anonymous said...

so cute

Post a Comment