Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding Salon


As you all may know, I am a little obsessed with finding inspiration for my fairytale wedding. I know I’m only 21 and have some time before the big day but that doesn’t mean that it’s wrong that I have a folder on my computer titled, “Dream Wedding” with various inspiration pictures for when that day finally comes.   

For all you lucky brides out there now, I have some exciting (and helpful) news. I came across Wedding Salon, which is a bridal tradeshow that connects brides, planners and press with the best Bridal Tradshows in the industry. 

They specialize in Wedding Events by helping brides find photographers, florists, venues, gowns, catering and even with honeymoon traveling! I know I’m very OCD when it comes to planning and attending one of these events would be a definite happening on my to-do list. Plus, who wouldn’t have fun looking at designer dresses, picturesque floral arrangements, and potential photographers for your big day???

If you guys are having trouble with your wedding plans, check out a wedding expo location near you and let the pros help make your special day can be just you envisioned it when you were pretend planning years ago. I know I’d be sad if my wedding didn’t somewhat look like my “Dream Wedding” folder on my desktop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment