skip to main | skip to sidebar

sunnypeaches

My blog about everything and anything that inspires me.



About Me.

My photo
Sophie
"i don't think i was ever a regular girl. whatever that is."
View my complete profile

Contact.

@Sophlog

loghman.sophie@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/sophie.loghman

My Doggy is Cuter than Yours

My Doggy is Cuter than Yours
Powered By Blogger
Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me, it's closets. -Audrey Hepburn



I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows. -Andy Warhol



Followers

Blogs I Love

  • {this is glamorous}
    Style File: Sport Jackets and Slip Skirts
    1 month ago
  • Dwellers Without Decorators
    Romany Makeover: Looking Back and Forward at the same time.
    1 year ago
  • Little Green Notebook
    The Best of Amazon
    5 years ago
  • decor8
    Decorate With Greens + Blues From Neptune
    9 years ago
  • Here Comes the Sun
    The 'V' Word
    10 years ago
  • Olsen Twins Addict
    15 years ago
  • dirty blonde
    NEW SITE! VACATION PHOTOS & FUN THINGS.
    15 years ago
  • Lofts, Homes, Buildings, Architecture.
    Funky Loft
    15 years ago
  • julia.

Blog Archive

  • October (4)
  • June (6)
  • May (2)
  • April (7)
  • March (2)
  • February (9)
  • January (11)
  • December (9)
  • November (8)
  • October (14)
  • September (9)
  • August (21)
  • July (12)
  • June (17)
  • May (12)
  • April (19)
  • March (22)
  • February (22)
  • January (29)
  • December (32)
  • November (68)
  • October (53)
  • September (29)
  • August (35)
  • July (26)
  • June (18)
  • May (74)
  • April (47)
  • March (20)
  • February (48)
  • January (28)
  • December (5)
  • October (1)
  • September (2)
  • August (4)
  • July (10)
  • June (7)
  • May (12)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

“When my daughter was about seven years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at the college - that my job was to teach people how to draw. She stared at me, incredulous, and said, "You mean they forget?"'
-Howard Ikemoto
Posted by Sophie at 7:34 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
 

| Work under CC License