Well, the day has finally come. Today is my last day at Glamour and tomorrow morning I am leaving New York. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm excited to go home, and in all honesty, it hasn't really hit me yet that I'm leaving this place. Unlike most people who go to work everyday, I really enjoy going to work everyday (but I know that has a lot to do with the fact that I love the people I'm around). The other interns are really great and my bosses make work fun. Hopefully I'll be back in the city sooner than I think and MAYBE, just maybe I'll be back next year job hunting.
Hope everyone has a good weekend! xo
Style File: Sport Jackets and Slip Skirts
1 month ago



2 comments:
You were at Glamour? so cool! Can I ask you how do get there? Well, the course and stuff..
of COURSE you will be back for the job hunt :-) you are going to do great things, soph. xx
Post a Comment