I finally got some time to upload some pictures from my trip thus far :). Mary-Hanley finally came, which is exciting, and we attempted to go out on Saturday-- but we ended up just mainly walking around town. I am wearing my new topshop top in the picture with the four of us--- I love. love. love. it!!!
On Friday, Erika's friend told us to come to the bar she was working at. In hopes of having a good time, we decided to go (plus, we got promised to get into VIP for free!) We ended up at this club FULL of guidos. I swear there were more guys dancing on the tables than girls. I felt like I was in Miami. (That's us in the first picture). After thirty minutes and a few bad pick-up lines, we realized that this was not the place for us and we decided to head home. I think it will be hard to find a good place to hang out here in the city.
Wish me luck.
The third picture is Mollie and me in our dorm getting ready for our first day. I love my dress. I was sad because my boss wasn't there to see it :(


2 comments:
Love all of your outfits. Looks very Sex and the City x
yesss Definitely love your outfits. Not to mention you're absolutely stunning!
Post a Comment