





Welllll-- For the few of those that are really close to me, they know that I secretly have a hidden folder on computer titled "dream home." In that folder has tons of pictures of interiors that inspire me. I plan on printing them out in a large notebook and using it as inspiration when the time comes to build my own house :) These are some newly photos I recently added to that folder.
Enjoy!


10 comments:
nice post :D
Do you mind to follow me ?
HAVE A CHANEL DAY XOXO
I love the picture of the flowers!
diamonddiaper.blogspot.com
lovely post!!!
i love everthing :)
page
Great photos - I love the desk one!
xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com
gorgeous pictures! i love how uniquely gorgeous each is.
that green couch is amazing!!!!
x
I have that same picture of the green sofa in my post here: http://bit.ly/9WuPDW
Would love if you could stop by. Cheers!
I love all the flowers.
Ooooh I LOVE the second picture!!!
x
love the hose Idea
Post a Comment