Thursday, June 3, 2010

happy days









I'm sorry I haven't been updating that much in the past few days.
So today I have the day off and I am actually starting work tomorrow. I am so excited!! My two friends started their jobs at Teen Vogue and Elle this week and they both worked from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!! This is the life in the fashion industry I guess.
As much as I am nervous for 10-hour working days for the rest of my summer, I'm really excited. I know it'll be hard, but I also know that I am going to really enjoy this experience. Today Erika and I are going to hit up some thrift shops around the area.
Our dorm is located in East Village-- and this is a really great part of the city. It has a very homey- I'm not stuck in Times Square- vibe to it.
I'll update later this weekend :) Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

More lovely photos! I kind of miss HAPPY DAYS the show - hehe.

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Carys said...

I love these photos, they are exactly what I want my summer to look like!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Fashion Matters said...

lovely pictures@!!!

xoxo

Elyssa said...

Love the photos!
I interned in nyc a few years ago..You should go to Bryant Park for their summer movies in the park!
Check it out: http://www.bryantpark.org/plan-your-visit/filmfestival.html

Elyssa

JULIA said...

Beautiful, summer photos :) Bambi's so hot right now.
Youre friends are so lucky!

daniela kate morosini said...

wow, lucky lucky friends! where have you got yourself in? love those pictures, so sunsoaked and happy. what a lovely blog!

Unknown said...

pretty pictures!! and your friends are sooo lucky! :)
i hope you find some lovely finds at the thrift stores! :)
page

1 Funky Woman said...

I'm so glad you stopped by so I could see your wonderful blog! Gorgeous pics. Love the lollipops at the end! Your friends sound like they have some fascinating jobs! Good luck with your busy days! Can't wait to follow me! Hope back over and follow me! :)

Megan

Post a Comment