





Well last night was an eventful night. Erika has a friend who works at a hostess at a nightclub, so we thought it would be cool to go stop by. We ended up in Midtown, which we had heard was a really nice part of the city. As much as we attempted to wear sexy outfits, it just didn't work out. No matter where I am, I just am not the kind of girl who can feel confident in a sexy, tight dress. So, as usual, Me, Mollie and Erika went out in our baggy, colorful and funky clothes (And we wouldn't have had it any other way.)
So we get to this club called "Nikki's beach" and O-M-G was it the most guido place I've ever been. We were kind of in shock. We stayed for a little and got free drinks, but then had to get OUT.OF.THERE.
Today, we're going to WIlliamsburg in Brooklyn to get a little thrift shopping done :)


6 comments:
Lovely pictures!! I'm sure you looked lovely without needing to wear a tight dress. I think it takes someone more confident to wear the clothes they like, so good for you!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue
i love these pictures!! and thanks for following me- im actually already a follower of you! :) haha
looking forward to your thrifty finds in brooklyn,
page
You found a photo of my home...ha.
Great photos!
wow, awesome pictures! i love those necklaces! xx
if i had a boutique, i'd style it like that first one :)
I love the first photo! As a novice seamstress i think this is really inspiring!
Post a Comment