Thursday, May 27, 2010

sex and the city 2




I just came back from the midnight preview of sex and the city 2. (Don't worry- I'm not going to give anything away).
I really did enjoy it, but for some reason, I just liked the first one better.
Don't get me wrong-- I had a BIG smile on my face the whole time tonight. There's just something about four gals in the city having a good time that gets me giddy. But, that's probably because I am going to New York in TWO days.
Can you believe it?
In TWO days, my dreams will be coming true. Everything I have ever worked for has been nothing compared to this opportunity at Glamour Magazine this summer. I hope I live up to expectations and do a great job.
I will keep you guys posted on that, though.

goodnight and sleep tight blogger world.

5 comments:

Petitebine said...

I'm so curious about the movie!
Souns exciting!
x robine

Helen said...

oh gosh i'm so jealous you're going to new york! i think i will prefer the first one too, i think it was more 'special' cos we didn't think there was going to be a 2nd one.

Nora said...

hey, you told me that you'll follow me, now i'm just wondering if you really do or if it's just blogspot that's trying to freak me out? i can't see you in my follower-list ): xx

Wildflower said...

oh this is amazing! you have an opportunity at glamour? explain to me! I'm a fashion student in North Carolina. you should add me on facebook so we can chat an such, Hillary Kemplin.

PS: my opinion on satc2 was the same of yours in that it was enjoyable to see our favorite characters again but I feel liek the plot was horrible and you could feel tension between the cast. I found it dissapointing. but atleast we're dedicated midnight viewing fans anyways (:

Jasmine Iris said...

ahh new york! good luck my dear <3

Post a Comment