Sunday, May 30, 2010

nyc day 1

wellllll, so I finally made it to New York! The Airport wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be-- and we surprisingly got out of there pretty quickly. Right now, Mollie and Erika are sleeping and I am writing here. Last night, we dropped off our luggage at our dorm, which is WAY smaller than it appeared in the pictures (of course). We live in East Village and it's a pretty cool part of the city. We ate pizza for dinner and Mollie spilled her salad dressing on her dress :( whomp.
Then we roamed around Union Square and invaded Forever 21. Mollie had never been, but she found some cute stuff there. THEN as we were walking to Noah's house-- I saw a cute guy. AND IT WAS JAY LYON!! A lot of people don't know who he is, but if you watch the city with Whitney Port, it was her ex boyfriend.
I told the girls that I HAVE to get a picture so I obviously followed him and then asked him for a picture like a giddy little girl.

He was nice-- but unfortunately, he did not ask me for my number and we did not fall in love. boo hoo. I'm still happy though.

today is moving day. I will inform you guys later about my adventures!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

haha lovely anecdote!
have fun!
page

BadRomance said...

nice blog

Josie said...

so cool, I know who he is :) so cute

La pépite modeuse said...

So cute !

faralda said...

COOL! lucky you!
XX
INDIEBERRY

fuschiaaa said...

HE IS A CUTIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Dark hair and stubble always get me ;)

Oricale Heart said...

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG BABE YOU HAVE A CUTÉ LITTLE BLOG :)

YES ILL FOLLOW X

Gucci said...

bahaha...this was the 'celebrity' you saw?? haha
what an 'A lister'!

Luísa Lión said...

wow that's pretty cool I saw Gerald Butler when I was in LA but JAy.. ahh way hotter :) So where is YOUR photo with him? I wanna see it :)
Nice blog btw!!
All the best from Munich, Germany
Luísa

Post a Comment