Hi! In response to your question on my blog about the Tambourine Bag: Hubert Trolle is a very small Danish designer. So unfortunately I have to no clue on how to get my hands on one of those bags! I like your style on collecting inspiration, by the way :)
I adore that empty white room. A very pretty post to look at on a very rainy Sunday in Vancouver. Thanks! Your blog looks pretty great....must read more.
12 comments:
These are absolutely beautiful.
Oooh, I love the first one.
The funny vegetables are cool too.
Charlotte xx
The Style Rail
Hi! In response to your question on my blog about the Tambourine Bag: Hubert Trolle is a very small Danish designer. So unfortunately I have to no clue on how to get my hands on one of those bags! I like your style on collecting inspiration, by the way :)
pretty!
xox
www.shopdixi.com
love those blue vases!
so dreamy. that second picture is just beautiful.
xx raez
Nice blog! I like your taste!
I'm a fashion photographer.
visit to see my archive on my blog
you might love them!!
http://streetfsn.blogspot.com
thank you for the comment ^_^ I added you,I like your blog too ^_^
Thanks for the follow - You've got a great blog! You're on my list. Love the photos!
Love these photographs. So inspiring. thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.
I adore that empty white room. A very pretty post to look at on a very rainy Sunday in Vancouver. Thanks!
Your blog looks pretty great....must read more.
great interiors!!!
Post a Comment