Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hot mess in a walmart dress





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! I'd love to wear the clothes in the 2nd.

xx FujiFiles

Laura said...

Really great pics...

Unknown said...

cool pictures , nice post
thanks for comment surely i will follow you

iUnderEye said...

beautiful imagery, 3rd and 4th image are stunners!

To say thanks to everyone who has followed/looked at my blog I have run a competition to win a pair of
KURT GEIGER FASHIONISTAS worth £200

You gotta enter!! iUNDEReye.blogspot.com x

Unknown said...

Great photos as always my friend!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

godessunseen101 said...

I love the photos,
the lace gloves are BEAUTIFUL.
Really outstanding photos!

I followed your blog - care to follow mine ?

vintagepoppa.blogspot.com

Alice H
xoxo

savoie said...

hey random question. how come i don't see any links or credits for the pics? the photos are beautiful but if we can't check out the photog's/stylists/sites they originated from, it's all just scenery. I'd love to know where these images come from.

thanks

Lindsay With An "A" said...

New to the blog...I love it! :) This is a beautiful group of images!!

Would love for you to come check out my blog - I'm doing an amazing giveaway!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

like your choice, such a whimsy photos :) and your blog is adorable you know :)

Post a Comment