Hi ! Thanks for stopping by. I know I don't write in English anymore but thanks for watching. I'm a freelance photographer from Belgium and like to hear/watch new things and friends from all around the world. Wish you a warm welcome at my blog.
i love chloe. i fell in love with her from Big Love...i think she is so classy. and she is a different beauty that is not something you see everyday. she has that editorial and runway beauty...
Great post, I love love love the feel of this blog so personal and gives a good insight of you. The Chloe Sevigny post is A-MAZE I love her she is so effortlessly super stylish.
6 comments:
I love the last photo of her and I love the skirt she is wearing xo
I've only recently fallen in love with her, but the love keeps growing :) she is just so damn fabulous!
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Hi ! Thanks for stopping by. I know I don't write in English anymore but thanks for watching. I'm a freelance photographer from Belgium and like to hear/watch new things and friends from all around the world. Wish you a warm welcome at my blog.
Seeya.
Melissa
www.melissamilis.com
i love chloe. i fell in love with her from Big Love...i think she is so classy. and she is a different beauty that is not something you see everyday. she has that editorial and runway beauty...
*Elle
www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
Great post, I love love love the feel of this blog so personal and gives a good insight of you. The Chloe Sevigny post is A-MAZE I love her she is so effortlessly super stylish.
This blog is my new blog crush x
iUnderEye.blogspot.com
love all of these, really beautiful shots.
i'm following, follow me back? :)
x miss anonymous.
Post a Comment