Very cute - aren't CA girls the best? Has Katy Perry come out with a music video for that song yet? I hope it's good otherwise I'm going to be so disappointed.
oh my god! i love the colors of your blog!!! please dont change them, they are awesome! and those pink cigarettes! are they for real? I mean i dont smoke except on very rare occasions but if i would have access to those pink cigarettes i would smoke indeed! hahaha just to show how girlie I am ;) cool pictures and thx for your comments on my blog! Catita http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/ xoxo
4 comments:
Very cute - aren't CA girls the best? Has Katy Perry come out with a music video for that song yet? I hope it's good otherwise I'm going to be so disappointed.
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Yay for cali :) I love all this pink! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
oh my god! i love the colors of your blog!!! please dont change them, they are awesome! and those pink cigarettes! are they for real? I mean i dont smoke except on very rare occasions but if i would have access to those pink cigarettes i would smoke indeed! hahaha just to show how girlie I am ;)
cool pictures and thx for your comments on my blog!
Catita
http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/
xoxo
i used to smoke pink cigs. i felt like such a lady! thanks for reminding me to get osme for my 21st!
i love all the pictures in your blog :]
xo
Post a Comment