Monday, May 31, 2010

balloons







Balloons!!!
Today was my second day here in New York. There's a great little deli under our dorm and they have really yummy sandwiches. We walked around a little and figured out how to get to work from the subway. The subway system isn't that hard, but it's definitely a little overwhelming.
After that, we headed to Central Park to lay out. IT WAS CROWDED.
We got really hot after an hour and decided to leave. I really don't know how some people can lay out without jumping into water after a little bit.
We headed to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get some extra things for the house and here I am now. I think we're going to go grocery shopping soon. I am trying to enjoy my last few days before work starts. Ta ta!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're settled in NY!
Isn't it crazy over there?
I love these balloon pictures :)
Page

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I was laying out in central park today too! I only lasted a few hours - it was really hot.

xoxo, Ashley @ freehoney.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so exciting! Hope you're having the best time!

Amanda www.voyagetoutlemonde.blogspot.com

Ma princesse de pĂȘches said...

I've been thinking about taking balloon photos for ages, might finally do it now ... Thanks :) So good that you're enjoying NY, such an amazing city.
http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
Love,
xx. Peach Princess ♥

Post a Comment