Sunday, May 16, 2010

arts and crafts

I decided to try and make some hair bows for when I go to NY.
Here are my results :)
(sorry for the poor picture quality...my mom kidnapped my camera)




this one is my favorite ^^^^^



What do you all think????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooow, fantastico bows and lovely blog! Love the pics you post! I follow you! DO YOU WANNA FOLLOW ME? :) CHECK MY BLOG: http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

XOXO

StarBright said...

very cute :) check my blog :) Love yours :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

So cute (and wild ;-) Well done!

Betsey said...

so adorable!

Sydnie said...

These are so cute! I would definately wear them. I absolutely love your blog ... the header is adorable! I'll definately be coming back!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love them there gorge x

loveology said...

Really lovely dear!

<3
Mila.

hannah grace said...

i want one! cute blog :)

Post a Comment