My blog about everything and anything that inspires me.
making a new ironing board cover is one of the tutorials up next on my list. i was always intimidated by the thought, but apparently they aren't very hard to make. guess i'll find out!
i know I think adding a cover will maybe make you WANT to be in the laundry room???? :p I love the top 2 so muchlet me know if you get a cover!!!
2 comments:
making a new ironing board cover is one of the tutorials up next on my list. i was always intimidated by the thought, but apparently they aren't very hard to make. guess i'll find out!
i know I think adding a cover will maybe make you WANT to be in the laundry room???? :p I love the top 2 so much
let me know if you get a cover!!!
Post a Comment