So, I went to this store last week and saw this art. I LOVED it. It's by Curly Girl Design. I thought it would look so cute in my room, but then I saw that it costs $300. No, thanks.
Instead of paying $300, I decided to make my own :) Here's my version:


3 comments:
wow this is WAAAAY better the the original! i would def pay $400 for the sunnypeaches version.
Ack!!!! So cute! I, too, saw this same canvas in a store about a month ago, and I loved it. Took a picture of it even, so I could replicate it sometime. Now I have the inspiration to maybe try it eventually. Great job, and personally, I think yours is cuter than the original...
thank you Valerie!! You're comments always make me smile. That's such a coincidence that you saw this exact one!!! I bet you could make a really cute one, too!
Post a Comment