Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ta Da!! My dresser

After hours and hours and hours of painting, scraping, cleaning this dresser...it is finally almost complete. All I have to do is find the perfect knobs :)

I found a simple white antique dresser on craigslist for only $50 and had a vision of a tree dresser. and here it is!!! My inspiration comes from ao neko's tree dresser

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Very cool! Be sure and post another picture of it when you get all the knobs on, too. :)

Sophie said...

i will! I really want these Anthro knobs but they are $10 EACH and i dont want to spend $80 on knobs so Im waiting for them to get on sale :)

angelique said...

It turned out great! Thanks for sending me the link.

I think it is customary, though, to acknowledge and/or link back to your source of inspiration when using someone else's idea. It's not a big deal, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that....

Sophie said...

you're right! i just added where I got my inspiration from-- thank u :)

Post a Comment