Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bedroom

So I am in the midst of creating my dream bedroom...however, having a budget is really not working!! Take a look at these BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL beds that I long for...















Each bed has it's own "something special" about it. If I were to choose one, it would probably be the twin bed. Even though it's tiny, I will sacrifice my sleep to own this bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it costs about $9,000.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first two beds. However, the 3rd bed is atrocious.

Sophie said...

Ya I am in love with the first two. The last one was a tricky one and I didn't know if I should put it on there but I am going for a "nature theme" with birds, tree, etc...
but it would be hard to decorate in a room

Terrell Lee said...

Dat 3rd bed look like george of da jungle

Post a Comment